1. In the majority of cases, Dr. Ajaya Kashyap instructs his patients to wear a supporting sports bra or a bra with no wire for the first three weeks. This gives support to the healing breasts and lets the breast heal in a natural way especially when a breast implant is involved. After three weeks, a wire bra may be used.
2. Breast lift surgery is a procedure that requires a two to three week period of no heavy lifting or strenuous activity. The patient can return to work at about a week after the surgery if the job does not require demanding physical daily activities. At two weeks, light lifting is allowed. Activities that are more vigorous require approximately six weeks’ recovery time. For example, pulling, pushing, heavy lifting or any other exercise that demands force must be avoided until Dr. Ajaya Kashyap says it is safe to resume these activities.
3. Following a breast lift, you should avoid having any kind of added pressure on your chest and should not sleep on your stomach.
4. When bathing, care should be taken as there are sutures that require preservation.
5. The first few days are generally the most difficult. You will experience some pain and discomfort. Relaxing and avoiding unnecessary movements, while maintaining adequate ambulation to avoid a blood clot (DVT – deep vein thrombosis, during this time is helpful. While not sleeping should spend most of your time in a beach chair position such as on the couch watching TV. Movement of the feet up and down like pressing on the gas pedal in the car will assist in maintaining lower body circulation. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap may prescribe medication to make you more comfortable. This medication should be taken as directed by Dr. Ajaya Kashyap.
6. You need to keep track of any unusual changes. If you experience any discharge, bleeding, or an increase bruising or swelling, contact Dr. Ajaya Kashyap.
7. Avoid wearing a bra with an underwire until Dr. Ajaya Kashyap clears you to do so.
8. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap will most likely remove your sutures within two weeks of your breast lift procedure. However, it usually takes several months for the signs of your surgery to become less noticeable. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap may prescribe you creams that could help diminish the signs of scars. If you are susceptible to developing irregular scars, be sure to tell Dr. Ajaya Kashyap so he can discuss your medical options with you.
9. Following your Mastopexy, you may experience anesthesia related issues like nausea. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap may decide to prescribe you medication to alleviate this symptom.
Get more information http://www.themedspa.us/